Up in the SRJC library once more, with about half an hour to kill before I take the bus home. I am really glad that I decided not to finish the book that I am reading (Heaven and Earth, Nora Roberts) because that means I have something to read while I'm enduring the hour and a half ride home (*dislike*) [Insert random topic change here] So, some of my nails are kinda warped and I have no idea why they do that. It's kind of annoying really.. having every one of them be flawed in some way or another.. and no matter what I do, they're still warped and bent. I don't like it. Something else that bugs me a lot is the fact that my middle finger nail on my right hand broke about an hour ago while I was opening the container for my lunch. Annoying? Very. It means that I will need to cut every nail back to a much shorter (and undesired) length.. It is currently 2:47 PM and wait.. 2:48 now. My bad. I am thinking about multiple things, as you may notice by my frequent topic and color change. I just feel slightly rainbowish today.. to play up the attraction and just fool around a bit.. This weekend I plan on heading over to my boyfriend's house and spending a day or two there. It should be nice because I haven't spent a weekend with him since the Valentine's Day weekend. I miss him like crazy, but I get to see him tomorrow which I am stoked about. =] And now for something completely different! JK, it's just green.. I have about 10 ish minutes left until I should get going to catch the bus. Darker green... (ooohhhhhhhh.....) so the topic that coordinates with this color is about tomorrow.. I have to do my powerpoint presentation for my English class.. Not stoked in the least bit. I hate being in front of an audience.. Loath it.. with every fiber of my being. My boyfriend thinks that we should go on a bike ride this weekend. But the only problem is that according to the forecast, it's supposed to really rain this weekend up at his place. I don't like riding in the rain at all.. it's just not smart. And not to mention really wet and cold. Oh it's three o'clock.. I should wrap it up. I'm kinda bummed that I didn't get to go through all the colors that I wanted, but oh well.. getting home is way more important. So I suppose this is goodbye for now, I promise to be back later on.. probably over the weekend at some point, but tomorrow, I think it's a little unlikely, unless I just go up to my boyfriend's place with him and don't take my own car. (I'd be writing out a blog entry during the two hours where he has math class from 5-7 PM just to kill time.)
anywho.. Peace, love and all that jazzz <3
No comments:
Post a Comment