Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cramps, You Irritate Me.

It is St. Patrick's Day, so I think I should write in GREEN! So yeah, today is a nifty holiday, and soon it will be my spring break which I am really looking forward to.  I need the break for sure.  Update on the last week or so - Had a bit of a HUGE MOTHER TRUCKER fight with my boyfriend that lasted a week, but now things are ironed out and we came to an accord.  It was quite the cry fest though, which wasn't fun.  And not to mention painful.  But it's over now and we came to an agreement, which I am very thankful for.  Oh, speak of the devil.. he's here, but trying to find a parking spot in the garage on campus.. if he doesn't, it means that he will have to park at his grandparent's house which is down the street a couple blocks from the school.

Random Thoughtadge:
  • I kinda want to do this in lime green, cause it's just that bada$$
  • He found a spot =]
  • This was the very first color on my braces :P
  • Why did Kenji come to mind? O.o
  • Cramps: go suck my non-existant left nut.
  • Why wont I just bleed already?! Dx
  • I'm going to go to a place today called Planned Parenthood to get birth control.. finally.
  • There's a lice outbreak at my elementary school.. I'm paranoid.
  • A midget just walked past me
  • Yay.. two midterms today.... -_-
  • It feels like time is moving really slowly, but also really fast at the same time
  • Oh, got a text
Time to go.
Peace love and all that jazz.. and a Happy St. Patrick's Day too =]

No comments:

Post a Comment