This is just about whatever tickles my fancy and is on my mind at the particular moment.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Tumble Time
I am writing in red today because of the fact that this is the color that my face was for the first three quarters of my morning. In other words, I was highly embarrassed for the majority of the first 6 hours that I've been awake. Here's the scoop: Dad said that he would take me to my bus stop, and we were running a bit late as it were.. I missed my bus and tried to catch it via dad pulling up to the back of the bus and me running to try to get on. Don't do that. Bad decision on my part because the bus started to take off when I was at the front door and the driver didn't see me. I tripped off the curb of the sidewalk and ate sh!t, as well as the bus's rear tires almost ran over my legs. Scary right? I'd sure as hell say so. Not fun in the least bit. So, I fell hardcore and limped back to my dad's car, and he drove me past the bus and to a stop that it'd be going to later. I was a mess, emotionally as well as physically, but I made it. I was in tears because of being so mortified that I fell and both my hands got scraped up and I'm developing a gnarly, huge bruise on the right side of my thigh that spans the length between my hip and knee. I discovered that it was this long when I went to sit down in my math class and everything in that area hurt like a mother-trucker.. still does when I move at all. I also have a bruise on my right forearm which isn't nearly as bad, but still isn't pleasant in the least bit. So if you ever miss a bus, get ahead of it and wait that extra 10-20 minutes so you're not in a bad predicament such as what I've experienced this morning. Yay pain. -_-,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment